Jan Christian Grünhage
||3 years ago|
|src||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|Cargo.toml||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
This is a work-in-progress library for "Das Schwarze Auge", a german pen and paper RPG. It targets the fifth edition and intentionally does not come with any content, to avoid infringement of the copyright of Ulisses Medien & Spiel Distribution GmbH. Instead, it does come with a schema of how the content needs to be formatted. For usage, please create the content files yourself, using their rule books as sources.
- Trials for each of the above.
The architecture of the code above isn't very good though, so for now I'd just wait (or participate in planning a better architecture).
- Create and change heroes, based on the rules
- and probabilities
- Derived Values
- management of current values for things like LE/AE/KE
- Special abilities
- Inventory, including money
- Notes about adventures
- Rolling back changes (each change should be saved as a transaction)
- Insert your proposal here!
Out of scope (for this library):
- Any kind of UI/CLI for the things above
- Content: This library should only implement concepts, like skills, but not contain actual instances of those concepts. The content is something the user needs to obtain themselves.